Our hardtail E-MTB hire allows you to go further, ride more challenging terrain and not exhaust yourself while you do it!
E-MTBs are a great choice when...
- Your group of riders has varying abilities. Nobody gets left behind as everyone can move at the same speed.
- You're an occasional rider with only moderate fitness. You'll ride further and up steeper hills on an E-MTB than a non-powered bike.
- You're looking for a fun way to ride around town checking out all the sights.
The E-MTBs are equipped with an electric motor that is activated when you pedal. The technology recognises the power your legs are producing and adds an appropriate amount of boost. You can also control boost via buttons on the handlebar.
With this technology under your feet our Giant E-MTBs make the hills around Beechworth achievable by anyone!
You can hire an E-MTB from Ride Republic for up to 4 hours or up to 7 hours.
|Up to 4 hours
|Up to 7 hours (9am-4pm)
|Refundable bond (payable on pickup)
|Overnight or multi-day hire
|Please call for availability
Booking online in advance is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
E-MTB hire days of operation
Every day 9.00am-4.00pm
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Australia Day and Good Friday
We have junior, small, medium and large E-MTBs for hire.
Use the table below to determine the size that best fits you, then select your size when you book your adventure.
|Recommended rider height
|Number of bikes in our fleet
Note: Occasionally bikes are unavailable due to our maintenance program or because they're already hired out. Please check availability when you book.
Using our E-MTBs
The e-MTBs are Giant hardtail (front suspension) mountain bikes.
- There are 5 levels of boost.
- The e-bikes have a 4-5hr battery life on boost level 2. The battery life is shorter if you constantly use boost levels 3-5, or if you aren't using your low gears up hills.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power.
- The RockShox suspension fork and chunky "Plus" tyres soak up trail bumps and give you plenty of grip.
- The 1x10 Shimano gearing keeps things nice and simple.
- Wheel size is 27.5" on the small, medium and large bikes and 26" on the junior bikes.